Membership Services Include:
Primary Care Plus
- Home visits (or any location of your choice, public or private)
- Tailored, responsive treatment plans
- Prompt, reliable responses to your concerns
- Frequent follow-ups as a demonstration of our commitment to your progress
- An investigative and comprehensive approach to identifying the root cause of your unexplained medical concern or chronic disease
- A community of like-minded people looking to improve their health
Confidential, Interactive Tools for Tracking and Engagement
- A user-friendly patient portal for your primary records
- Direct electronic access to the clinical and administrative Kestrel team
- The LivingMatrix, a scoring and tracking tool that helps patients see success from a variety of perspectives and set future goals
Patient and Doctor Workouts
Don’t expect a “Do as I say, not as I do” approach. We practice what we preach and enjoy sharing in the exercise experience. Imagine an appointment that replaces the traditional exam with an actual coaching session—one in which we’re sweating right alongside you, but we’re focused on your results and goals.
From an organized run to a ‘Meet Up’ at the market, Kestrel practitioners and partners will host group events and activities to help foster a community of patients seeking to take on an active role in their own health and keep one another accountable and engaged.
Access to a Network of Experts
As advocates for preventive medicine and healthy lifestyles that incorporate positive mental and physical health, nutrition, and beyond, we have formed partnerships with a breadth of local businesses and providers who provide discounts in areas including, but not limited to:
- Healthcare Products
- Athletic Coaching
- Spiritual Healing
Medical Services Provided
We work with individuals and their families as primary care physicians and health advocates for lifestyle medicine by providing:
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Exercise and Movement Counseling
- Nutrition Counseling
- Sleep Quality and Stress Management
- Sick Care—Coughs, Colds, Those Nasty Bugs
- Urgent Care— Injuries, Simple Lacerations
- Chronic Disease Management—Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, Hypertension, Auto-Immune Diseases
- And more…
The doctor—patient relationship does matter. We’re here to answer your questions, address your concerns, and explore options for improving your health and quality of life. So, first we must get to know each other!
Membership Information Session. This 15-minute complimentary information session allows us to get to know each other, discuss how Kestrel could address your goals, and answer your questions regarding membership. It is important to note that we will not discuss your specific medical treatments or diagnoses. However, it is a great opportunity for you to get a temperature reading, address concerns, and understand how Kestrel can contribute to your success. This is conducted through a secure and private phone or video session.
Medical Symptom Questionnaire
Looking for a health assessment? Have a health challenge you’d like to address?
Complete this Questionnaire and receive instant guidance based on your individual results. Then, schedule the call with us to learn more about how our membership can support healing and long-term health goals for you and your family.